HOW TO PREPARE PRINT FILES FOR BANNERS
THIS SPECIFICATION SHOWS HOW TO PREPARE PRINT FILES
We are printing your ordered products with your file. When designing your artwork, there are no limits. In order to ensure a smooth ordering and production process and to avoid possible delays, we ask you to consider and comply with the following points in file creation:
- -Accepted file formats: .pdf, .tif
- -All fonts in .pdf file turned to curves
- -Files prepared in CMYK color space
- -Depending on the finishing , a safety distance should be maintained (background can be applied over the entire surface) to make space for eyelets or hems. At hem with eyelets a safety distance of 6cm is sufficient.
- -Bleed of 0,5 cm on each side should be added to each file.
- -File should be sent in scale 1:1 or scaled proportionally to ordered size.
- -To receive saturated black please use following settings: C 50 M 50 Y 50 Y 100 for UV / Latex printing (banners, foils and boards) and C 0 M 0 Y 0 K100 for sublimation printing (textiles)
- -Recommended resolution for scale 1:1 it’s: 1-2m ² 150ppi, 2-5m ² 100ppi, 25-50m ² 500pppi.
- -Please do not use overprints, that can cause color differences
The print file should be created with an image editor. As a free program "GIMP" is available for download on the net..
For further details on the print file preparation please read the instructions in PDF file